OBJECTS OF KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL
- -To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than the material values of life.
- -To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- -To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business and professional standards.
- -To develop by precept and example a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- -To provide, through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- -To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase in righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
OFFICERS OF UNIVERSITY KIWANIS CLUB
- President Elect
- Vice President
- Immediate Past President
- Texas-Oklahoma District Region 4 Trustee
- John Rhoads
- Mary Rhoads
- Kerry Graham
- Susan Marrs
- Michael Luebke
- Dennis Probst
- Dan Chilenski
Board of Directors: