January 28, 2023
Tickets are $11 in advance and $12 at the door. Children six and under eat free!
Tickets may be purchased at all United Supermarkets in Wichita Falls, Burkburnett, and Iowa Park or may be purchased here
Sausage will be available for purchase at the Pancake Festival or may be purchased in advance here. All sausage must be picked up at the Festival.
Vendor booths are available for non-profits, commercial, or political organizations, purchase here
If you'd like to get up close and personal with our attendees and spend an hour cooking and flipping pancakes, we can make that happen. On the job training will be given. Cost is $50 per hour.
For Information on Placemat Advertising Please Contact Sherri Hicks, 940-636-3721 Online purchases for the Festival will close January 26.
What better way to help your community than pancakes?
All proceeds from the Pancake Festival go to support our community activities of building a better community one child at a time and include the following:
- University Kiwanis Park Playgrounds
- Circle K
- Key Clubs at Hirschi, Rider, and Wichita Falls High School
- Builders Club at Barwise Middle School
- Kate Haynes Elementary BUG (Bring Up Grades)
- Junior Livestock Show
- City-Wide Easter Egg Hunt
- SAFB Adopted Squadron,
- ARC (Camp Harmony)
- Children's Miracle Network
- Wichita Falls Area Food Bank
- Kiwanis International
- Petrolia Elementary Terrific Kids